PHCC Dinner Meeting: Municipal Water Utility and Backflow Panel
Stay up-to-date with the latest utility requirements, policies, and code changes in the industry!
Our expert panelists, representing Sarasota County, Manatee County, City of Bradenton, and Charlotte County, will cover a range of topics, including utility and backflow requirements, policy changes, new ordinances, and potential future code revisions.
Additionally, we will be providing a Q&A session where you can ask any questions you may have. This is your opportunity to seek clarification on specific topics and gain a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
- Sarasota County - David Pouso - Utilities Operations Supervisor
- Sarasota County - Matt Benton, Cross Connection Control Program Coordinator
- Manatee County - Evan Pilachowski, Utilities Director
- City of Bradenton - LaTishia Smith, Utilities Section Manager
- City of Bradenton - Phillip Campbell, Water Distribution Supervisor-Certified Backflow and Distribution Operator
- Charlotte County - Dave Watson, Utilities Director
Thursday, October 19, 2023
Speaker presentation starts at 7:00PM
EVEN Hotel Sarasota Lakewood Ranch
6231 Lake Osprey Drive
Sarasota, FL 34240
Members - $35 / Non-Members - $45
(Non-Members must be paid in advance in order to attend)
SHARE WITH YOUR CONTACTS
Download Flyer HERE
Event Sponsorship Available - $300
Includes two attendees, exposure on website, opportunity to put materials on
tables and opportunity to speak for five minutes. Limited to one sponsor
per event - members only opportunity